This blog will follow American politics in a different manner than most. It will show how the politicians of both parties use fascist and communists tactics to promote one world government.

Monday, August 16, 2010

The Coming Chaos In America-Part One

Almost fifteen years ago, in February of 1996, I wrote an article with the same title. In cleaning out a file drawer, I came across it and re-read it. While some things have changed, the premise of the article was still correct. At that time I could get no one to print the article because it was to far out. I began the article this way: "The American government needs all of the dissension, violence, drugs, crime and all other divisive actions that are possible if they are going to do what I fear they are. What is that? I fear that they are going to try to take all of our rights and freedoms and this country awe know it will turn into something totally alien to most Americans." Does that sound that out of touch at this time? I went on to describe why I thought the way I did and what I saw happening. All of the editors at that time had their head in their armpit or some other dark part of their body and told me I was a fear monger. All of you reading this today know better. Those things an more have taken place and many of our freedoms are already gone. While the article I wrote in 1996 is outdated, some of what I said is not. I am going to base today's blog on that letter. Before I begin, what I see now is the use of all of the dissension and other things to bring on a civil war or at least martial law so all freedoms can be terminated.

For all of my writings from the mid 1980s until now I have done tons of research. I researched Communism, fascism, conspiracies, wars, insurrections, civil disobedience, militias, patriotic organizations, congress, the constitution, the presidency and many other subjects. All of that research led me to coin the term "fasciunism." I not only did this research for writing, but because I am very interested in politics and history.

During this research I found that the real problem began in this country in 1913, with the founding of the "Federal Reserve", which is neither federal nor do they have any reserves. This was a conspiracy, put together by a small group of bankers and politicians and shoved down the peoples throats. They let everyone think that this was the greatest thing that had ever happened to this country. That lasted until 1929 when they caused the "Great Depression." This was done to get the rich richer and to change the political landscape. People wanted change, so they voted in FDR and they got the change, but not what they imagined. They got soup lines, high unemployment until WW II, government programs and handouts and social security. The people who got the handouts instantly became lifelong democrats. Of course we found a way to jump into WW II to salvage the economy. One thing about FDR that you want to remember is his statement: "Nothing in politics happens by accident, if it happens it was planned that way."

You can see a pattern emerging here, create a problem, then create the answer to that problem. That is exactly what is going on in this country today. Each and every thing that happens is a crisis and now we need a resolution to that crisis. We got into the mess we are in the same way it happened in 1929. We got into a recession and people wanted a change. Well the are getting change all right, but I am not sure that it is the change they bargined for. To get to this point we do not need to blame the demlicans or the republicrats, (they have long since morphed into one entity) they are both to blame. Nixon (R) took us off the gold standard and started our fall into the hands of the Chinese. Johnson (D) got us into the Viet Nam war, gave us Medicare and the war on poverty. Carter (D) gave us Fannie Mae and kow-towed to the rest of the world.Clinton (D) gave us Freddie Mac and started the home loans to people that had no business buying a home because they could not pay the loan back. George W. Bush (R) gave us two wars, Medicare part D, the beginning of a recession and the first TARP bailout. Obama (D) I will not get into what this man is doing. We all know and can see what he is doing and none of it is good. He promised change and he is doing that all right. He is making FDR look like a piker with the way he is taking over things, pushing things down our throats that the majority of the country does not want. In my opinion the man is a Muslim (or at the least a Muslim sympathizer), a Marxist and definitely a FASCIUNIST. He is using many fascist tactics to bring about the communism that he is pushing.

As with my article in 1996 this is getting longer than I hoped for. I will finish this in part two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home